you need a virtual drive usb and one Download Rufus Bootable installer.Rufus Is a utility that helps format and create a bootable usb flash drives such as usb keys etc.
- you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
- you need to work on a system that doesn't have an OS installed
- you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
- you want to run a low-level utility
- Despite its small size, Rufus provides everything you need!
How To:First of all attach your virtual drive to pc and in my computer you will see a new drive # (that is mine drive Win7Aio)........
Rufus double click on it's icon and it will open then. it will looks like this having your virtual drive attach.
Now you can see Device name of your virtual drive that you have.second partition scheme third file system forth size five if you want to change your new label of bootable drive.
you can see freedoms change it to Iso image because we have iso image of windows like this
then click on cd icon to choose your desire window iso that you want to you for bootable purpose.
I choose windows 7 and click open or double click then after that Click on Start.
After clicking on start button it will start making your virtual drive bootable.